Get your album ready for submition to both physical replicators and digital music stores
Correction of minor mixing issues
Different production level. Same quality.
It does´t matter if you are mastering a single or a whole album. You are going to get the best sound posible. The different pricing tiers are meant for giving you the opportunity to master your songs even if you are not a pro.
EPUp to 5 songs or 25 minutes of audio
- No matter the size of your production, I´ll make sure that you music sounds as good as possible.
AlbumUp to 10 songs or 74 minutes
- Best SPL according to music genre
- Correction of minor mixing issues
- Full quality 44.1 16 bits WAV files
- Best quality 320kbps MP3 ready for streaming
- Checked and tagged
- DDP disk image ready to replicate
- More tracks or minutes can be discused 🙂
SingleOne song to rule them all, make it count!
- We can work together in the sounding that you wanna give to that single. Or maybe you need different approaches for the same song. Lets do it
How does it work
Send me your tracks
Agree on how your tracks should sound
Mastering your tracks
Get your tracks back
Wanna a 10% discount? Share this and get a coupon!
Some of my work
I´ve done the Mastering process for this albums, EPs and singles. These are different genres and production budgets.
Los Mala Cabeza
Surf Garage Punk Rock
Mastering of others albums and formats
- Etana Maat | Danza 2022 [Publicidad]
- Marcos Montes de Oca | Sobre usos y costumbres [Shortfilm]
- Oscar Jara | Un dia en junio [New Age]
- Espacio | Cada noche de estrellas [Folk]
- Colaboration | Dadub [Reggae / Dub]
- Alberto Cormillot | Distrutap [Tap / Theater]
- Santo Grial | Santo Grial [Heavy Metal]
- Hermandad | HMD [Funk Rock]
- ZiX | The Warwhore EP [Heavy Metal]
- 10000 Soles | 10000 Soles [Alternative Rock]
- Luisina Pozzo Ardizzi | Heralda [Shortfilm]
- Cero Absoluto | Cero Absoluto [Instrumental Rock]
I started this Online Mastering service as a professional answer to the needs of independent artists who are more into the musical/emotional aspect of music and sounds rather than entering the loudness war.
I´ve worked with the best
Having trouble identifying what is it that you need?
Frequently Asked Questions [FAQ]
How do you do it?
What is Mastering?
During this process, extra sound processing is usually applied in order to get the sound just right,
to achieve a consistency between the different tracks and to fix any problems from the recording stage.
It’s what makes a record sound like a record as opposed to a collection of songs.
For more details about the mastering process read more about mastering.
The Sound of a Record
This process can involve adding broad equalization, applying compression, limiting, etc. This is often actually referred to as “premastering” in the world of LP and CD replication, but let’s refer to it as mastering for simplicity.
Consistency Across an Album
This process is generally included in the previous step, with the additional evaluation of how individual tracks sound in sequence and in relation to each other. This doesn’t mean that you simply make one preset and use it on all your tracks so that they have a consistent sound. Instead, the goal is to reconcile the differences between tracks while maintaining (or even enhancing) the character of each of them, which will most likely mean different settings for different tracks.
Preparation for Distribution
You can read more about mastering in isotope´s website
Subscribe to my mailing list!
Sign up for my newsletter and be the first to know about new releases, collaborations, tour dates and mastering/production offers. Also get full access to #dadalive archives -hours of live looping- Oh and you get a free download of one of my songs 🙂 .